God is steadfast! I just thought I should start out my first post with that, since God has taught me so much about that over the last year. For those that I have lost touch with, I must share the blessings God has given me. I married my best friend, Marshall, August 19, 2006. He daily makes me laugh and encourages me to be a better person. He is my biggest support and a strong leader! God has trully and continually worked in our lives.
In 2007 Marshall's Marine Reserve Company was deployed. They trained a lot and were sent to Iraq in September 2007. God brought us together again at the end of
April 2008! The deployment taught us both so much more than we ever imagined possible. Being apart, we grew closer to each other and to God. About half way through the deployment, I was finally able to say that it was a blessing. Sometimes it takes stepping back from something before you really see God's hand in it. God is so good and it is SO GOOD to have Marshall home!
April 2008! The deployment taught us both so much more than we ever imagined possible. Being apart, we grew closer to each other and to God. About half way through the deployment, I was finally able to say that it was a blessing. Sometimes it takes stepping back from something before you really see God's hand in it. God is so good and it is SO GOOD to have Marshall home!Marshall wasn't sure what he wanted to do when he got home, but God continually opened doors, and Marshall has accepted a job with Edward Jones. I will post more on that next time. :) Only By His Grace.....Amy S.

No comments:
Post a Comment