Monday, September 1, 2008

"EJ"

Ok…so I promised I would update on what is Currently going on in our lives…so here you go! When Marshall returned from Iraq at the end of April, he had intentions to look into the insurance business. That was “our plan”….God had something else in mind we believe…Edward Jones (which Marshall and I refer to as “EJ”. I had heard about Edward Jones while Marshall was in Iraq through a friend of ours, who has been a financial advisor with them for about 2 years. It was just mentioned to me that Marshall would be very good at it. I looked into the company a little more and agreed. Of course, I think he would be good at anything! Marshall looked into EJ a lot when he came home from Iraq, and decided to start the LONG application/interview process. By the grace of God, many doors opened, and Marshall was blessed with a job offer! He began his EJ training August 11. The kitchen table is now his desk/office space. He studies long hours, taking quizzes and tests every day. I am so proud of him and thankful for his hard work! In October he has two big tests: Series 7 and Series 66. I know he will do great! Please keep that month in your prayers! Lord willing he will finish up and graduate from the training program in December. After that…we will just see where God leads us.
Marshall also sold his little car and got a truck. If you know Marshall…you know he is a truck guy! We were thankful God brought it to us and allowed us to sell his car so quickly. God is good!
More next time….Be blessed!

No comments: