It amazes me how quickly the holidays are approaching. I got into the Fall spirit the other day and decorated our apartment. I love to decorate as much as I can at Christmas time too. I think I got the “holiday
decorating fever” from my mom and grandmother. They always decorate So Much! I am talking about…taking pictures off the wall to put of Christmas Wreaths. I love it.
Last year I sent out a Christmas newsletter and I hope to do so again this year. Marshall and I joked that we would have to borrow someone’s dog
to add to our “family” picture. So if anyone’s dog goes missing and it randomly appears in the newsletter we send you, don’t worry, I am sure it will be returned shortly. :)
I hope everyone has a blessed week in the Lord!
Last year I sent out a Christmas newsletter and I hope to do so again this year. Marshall and I joked that we would have to borrow someone’s dog
I hope everyone has a blessed week in the Lord!
Only By His Grace~Amy

No comments:
Post a Comment